- The Lilies Project Bridges Art, Activism and Community, by Molly Moore, The Appalachian Voice, February 15, 2018.
- A Hairston Celebration: Films explore history, legacy of black slaves and white descendants from NC and VA plantations, by Lisa O'Donnell, Winston-Salem Journal, January 26th, 2018.
- Also published: WRAL, Raleigh, NC; Naples, FL
- Filmmaker continues research on Hairston documentary, by Amanda Dodson, The Stokes News, January 17th, 2018.
- Bigger Than You Think, by Leslie Bray-Brewer, The Stokes News, January 17th, 2018.
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Remembered, by Amanda Dodson, The Stokes News, January 17th, 2018.
- "Hot Picks: Film, “Amen: The Life and Music of Jester Hairston,” Relish: A Spicy Mix of Weekend Picks, Winston-Salem Journal, January 10th, 2018.
- "Armijo receives $350,000 Grant," by Amanda Dodson, The Stokes News, January 10th, 2018.
- "A North Carolina artist wants to create lilies in a field of coal ash", by Taft Wireback, Greensboro News & Record, December 26th, 2017.
- Evening News, by Chad Tucker, Fox8, December 26th, 2017.
- "When life gives you coal ash, make coal ash art," by Lisa Sorg, The Progressive Pulse, NC Policy Watch, December 11, 2017.
- "Turning Coal Ash into Public Art," by Keri Brown, 88.5 WFDD, December 8, 2017.
Announcement for NCPF
The Climate Listening Project
- "The human faces of climate change," by Lauryn Higgins, Salon.com, November 29, 2017.
- "Persistence: The Power of People and Prayer," by Dayna Reggero, The Story We Want: a five-part series: North Carolina, The Climate Listening Project, March 2017.
- "Advocating for the Environment When Your Rural Town Won't," by Natalie Delgaldillo, Governing Magazine, July 21, 2017.
- Facebook Live Interview with Dayna Reggero, by Moms Clean Air Force, Mother's Day, 2017.
- "Scott Pruitt's Dirty Politics," by Margaret Talbot, The New Yorker, April 2, 2018. (Features two partners from The Lilies Project - Amy Adams and David Hairston.)
- "Making the Best of a Bad Situation," by Elizabeth E. Payne, The Appalachian Voice, February 10, 2017.
- "Duke Energy neighbors say “goodwill” package is meant to buy silence," by ACT against Coal Ash, Front Porch Blog, January 20th, 2017.
- "A Good Idea is Under Your Nose," by Caroline Armijo, Front Porch Blog, July 12, 2016.